Eagle Aviation Camps offer children entering grades 2 through 12 a week-long experience in flight! Our camps focus on the science, history, engineering and careers of aviation. Camps are age-appropriate and include in-depth explorations, hands-on builds and activities, science experiments, field trips, programs, presentations, behind the scene tours and much more!
CR Smith Museum
Attn: Marie Eve Harris
4601 Hwy 360
Fort Worth, TX 76155
Credit card payments must be made in person to the Museum Store Tuesday through Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Camp descriptions and dates will be coming soon.
Each camp will be limited to 18 participants. Camps must have at least 14 registrations to be held.
Our camps are a great opportunity for your child to experience a one-of-a-kind adventure into the world of aviation. Below is general information about the week:
- No prior camp attendance or aviation knowledge is required to attend any of our summer camps.
- Camp begins at 9:00 AM and ends at 4:00 PM. The Museum offers extended hours from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM and from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM, for an additional fee.
- Parents/students are responsible for transportation each day to and from the CR Smith Museum. The Museum will provide transportation to and from field trip sites as applicable.
- The Museum will provide morning and afternoon snacks and bottled water. Campers will be responsible for bringing their own lunch.
- Registration includes an Eagle Aviation T-shirt and goodie bag.
A Cancellation Fee of $50 applies for cancellations before 5/01/2020 and $100 thereafter. No refunds will be issued for cancellations 7 days or less prior to the beginning of registered camp.
If you have any questions please call contact Marieeve.firstname.lastname@example.org.