Eagle Aviation Camps offer children entering the 3rd through 11th grade a week-long experience in flight! Our camps focus on the science, history, engineering and careers of aviation. Camps are age-appropriate and include in-depth explorations, hands-on builds and activities, science experiments, field trips, programs, presentations, behind the scene tours and much more! Stay tuned for more information on our 2019 camps including our new camp offerings next summer!
Below are our 2018 camp offerings:
Entering 5th-7th grade
All Eagle Aviation Camps explore what is involved in airlines and the aviation industry. Our younger camps get HANDS ON with workshops on flight engineering, flight simulations, rocketry, remote control planes and more.
Entering 8th-9th grade
All Eagle Aviation Camps explore what is involved in airlines and the aviation industry. This camp will dive deeper into aviation! Campers will participate in workshops on flight engineering, flight planning, beginner and advanced flight simulations, building a brand, airliner operations and more!
Entering 10th-11th grade
All Eagle Aviation Camps explore what is involved in airlines and the aviation industry. Interested in a career in aviation and/or flight? Campers will be shown from aviation professionals about many different departments and careers in aviation. Campers will also get hands-on with flight simulations and engineering workshops.
**Each camp will be limited to 20 participants. Camps must have at least 14 registrations to be held.
Our camps are a great opportunity for your child to experience a one-of-a-kind adventure into the world of aviation. Below is general information about the week:
- No prior camp attendance or aviation knowledge is required to attend any of our summer camps.
- Camp begins at 9am and ends at 4pm. The Museum offers extended hours from 8am to 9am and from 4pm to 5pm, for an additional fee.
- Parents/students are responsible for transportation each day to and from the CR Smith Museum. The Museum will provide transportation to and from field trip sites as applicable.
- The Museum will provide morning and afternoon snacks and bottled water. Campers will be responsible for bringing their own lunch.
- Registration includes an Eagle Aviation T-shirt and goodie bag.
If you have any questions please call contact firstname.lastname@example.org.